● Motor driven integration avoids the user to use the motor and driver matching problems and user to drive current and other cumbersome settings
● The torque output is two times the traditional servomotor.
● Advanced magnetic field orientation control to avoid sway in rapid positioning.
● Built-in high-precision encoder, position output accuracy can reach 0.011 degrees, to prevent the loss of location information caused by load changes
● Impulse and Canopy communication are supported. Customers can either use traditional PLC for local single point control or use network controllers for remote, high-speed and multi-point control.
● Suitable for synchronous belt drives.